Man Killed By Heat From Pot Farm Inside His Home

By $@bs

Next time you have the bright idea of developing your own lighting system, think again. One fellow pot fiend died in bed from heat generated by the pot farm in his house. The 28-year-old had set up three aluminum foil-lined tents; each containing pot plants growing under a battery of halogen lamps.

The intense lights shot the temperature up in his home to a scorching 100°F (38°C), basically cooking him in his sleep. He died of hyperthermia and was found three days later when friends broke into his house in Halifax. Police reported that when they entered the property last June, they almost fainted as a result of the heat. To read the complete article published by The Sun, click here.

For more by this author, visit: http://thesabs.com.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

  • All material copyright of The Cannabis Post 2010 unless otherwise stated

    Editor: Joseph Klare (The Pothead Pundit)
  • Pass to your Friends

    Share/Bookmark
  • Blog Stats

    • 81,466 Puffs
%d bloggers like this: